Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jonah Study

Priscilla Shirer

Monday Night Biblestudy - 6 weeks
4 weeks - Preparing for Advent

Often I wonder if my life is significant. Not in the scary, "oooh, I better call Karin right now" kind of way. In the big picture pondering the greater meanings of life kind of way.

Last January I started my blog to act as my own personal sounding board and prove to myself that I in fact was significant. I can write, take pictures, and have opinions. Just me, just my doing, what can I do?

The interruptions that seem as if they are taking us away from the life we imagined can really end up giving us significance in a way that nothing else can! What seems difficult to do ends up being what creates us and molds us into who we are. Significant human beings. Hallelujah for an amazing God!

Posted by Picasa