Thursday, August 26, 2010

This Star Goes To...


Love how obscure shapes like a star really aren't all that unnatural.

In school a good paper, completed assignment, 100%, great attendance, and good choices can all earn you a star.

What about as an adult?

This week I would get a star for

  • being on time
  • developing a working knowledge of students and personalities at work
  • sub plans
  • watering the garden
  • putting laundry away
  • growing through professional development...and the beat goes on
  • eating a healthy breakfast and fruit/veggie lunch

I would get a crumpled pumpkin bloom star for

  • remaining patient when tired
  • using my time efficiently to complete ...anything
  • maintaining relationships when I'm busy
  • thinking before I speak
  • using zucchini [help]
  • going to bed at 9:00 and getting up before 6
  • too liberal use of Complaint Thursdays

Next week I want a bright cheery orange star because I'm going to:

  • have lesson plans and materials ready EARLY
  • put material I learned into practice NOW
  • check in, spend time, and enjoy those friends that keep coming back
  • read something non-fiction

Posted by Picasa