Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aaah-chooo

Step one: Freeze all movements
Step two: blink a lot or stare in one spot
Step three: Inhale deeply
Step four: Continue to bore a hole with your eyes in one location
Step five: Use some foot stamping, hand swinging, head snapping motion and sneeze
Step six: Repeat step five two or more times until the world is spinning
Step seven: Check to see if snot has been launched
Step eight: Continue to blow nose until step one occurs again (in the next hour or so)

Apparently the trees are blooming. And I'm sneezing. And wearing my glasses. Trying to listen to my body and relax but the sneezing, sniffing, eye scratching, swollen face deal is not what I wanted for a sunny Saturday :(

Time to unload the dishwasher, reload it, and see what else I can do without having to bend over and refill my sinus cavity with snot!