Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh Baby! Garage sale version

I've had some fun shopping for a new genre of garage sale items. Sometwo people I know are expecting and I'm SUPER excited. (note: neither of these people are me!)


As always I'm always looking for anything for school that might be useful as well, so that leaves a pretty open category of items that I might.."need.."






Dollar storage container. For crafts, office, school, or a kid if necessary.

Since starting to write this post I decided to use it for our office. It holds most everything!



Great for school to help with character development in writing lessons. Or for a kid.



Could use these Lincoln Logs for some indoor recess. Or for a kid.




The most adorable hedgehog outfit ever. Didn't know there were hedgehog outfits but this one wins first place. Obviously, for a kid.






CRAZY good deal of baby clothes for $5. Not all for the same kid. Or if the wrong color for no kid.




Clean and airing out clothes. For a kid.