Monday, March 8, 2010

Library Use

I'm ashamed to say I'm one of those people that has a hard time using the Library without ending up with overdue fines. I think I'll go just in a day or two and end up with five books (or worse DVDs overdue) and then give up for a while. I enjoy reading too much to let this pattern continue. I need to use it, and use it well! So that is my goal for the next month. Start using it again and avoid fines.

Another goal would be to read 1-2 books a month. I seem to go in spurts of all or nothing and find I'm happier and feel more intellectually alive when I read. So here's to reading.

I started another biography, this one of John Bunyan - Author of Pilgrims Progress. (Ha ha ha, I had to go check if it was Paul Bunyan or John. Guess he wasn't a enormous lumberjack, so it's John. Unless later in the book there is a surprise!) So far its ok, nothing amazing.