Thursday, May 20, 2010

Buh-Bye Now

Tomorrow is the last day of school this year. It went by so fast and I really do believe that the 3rd year (at least for me) was so much easier. I knew what I did and didn't want to do for academic and behavior. I really loved my super high energy class and am going to miss them and their non-stop antics. That being said...



"Ok, are they all gone? Is...is everybody gone? huh? Good! Oh my gosh my cheeks are killing me! I can't keep smiling like this anymore, I am exhausted. I think I need a break!"

Most of my classroom is very near "summer ready" with some stuff out to have the kids clean tomorrow. Man there can be a lot of dust! My goal is to finish my stuff tomorrow and then help people who are moving rooms on Monday. I am fortunate enough to stay in my classroom but really feel like it's my responsibility to help the people that are moving around.